American Association of Christian Counselors
World’s largest professional organization for Christian counseling professionals. Extensive resources, counselor search engine, lay counseling resources.
Marriage & Family Links
This site aims to strengthen families by strengthening fathers. Great tips and resources.
Established by Dr. Kevin Leman, this site offers forums and resources on parenting, marriage and relationships
Dr. Rita Bennett
This is the official site of Rita Bennett Ministries. She is a best-selling author and international speaker in the fields of inner healing and wholeness, and family and marriage.
Focus on the Family
Promotes healthy families in the mental health and family policy arena, many resources.
American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- Cloud, Henry and John Townsend. Boundaries. Zondervan, 2002.
- Cloud, Henry and John Townsend. Safe People. Zondervan, 1996.
- Bennett, Rita. You Can Be Emotionally Free. Bridge-Logos Publishers, 2005.
- Bennett, Rita. The Emotionally Free Media Course Syllabus. Healing People Publishing, 2012.
- Schwiebert, Pat et al. Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss. Perinatal Loss Publishing, 1999.
- Sittser, Gerald. A Grace Disguised. Zondervan, 1998.
- Carder, David and David A. Seamands, and Duncan Jaenicke. Torn Asunder: Recovering from Extramarital Affairs. Moody Press, 1995 revised.
- Cloud, Henry, and Townsend, John, Boundaries with Kids. Zondervan, 2001.
- Leman, Kevin, What a Difference a Daddy Makes: The Lasting Imprint a Dad Leaves on His Daughter's Life. Thomas Nelson, 2001.
Here are some valuable links and recommended books by Rita Bennett and other trusted authors. We make these resources available for your benefit and convenience.
Are you looking for
an inspiring author
and speaker for your organization, special interest group, or function?
Contact Dr. Rita Bennett at 425-775-2965 who is available to address a broad spectrum of topics listed below.
Dr. Rita Bennett is available to speak on a broad spectrum of topics including:
Common problems such as anxiety, depression, grief, and stress, marriage, men’s issues, women’s issues, parenting, learning or behavior problems, self-care, spirituality and mental health.
To request more information, or to schedule an event, please click the contact button above and let us know how we can best serve you.